CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
February Theme – Business Systems
NOTE: NEW VENUE
Verandah on Racecourse, 30 Racecourse Road, Hamilton.
Parking: surrounding streets or Hamilton Hotel
BUSINESS POWER HOURs – ‘WHO can help me with my systems?’ – Tues 12th February – VENUE: Verandah on Racecourse, Hamilton – 9.15am-11.15am
This week we will be discussing the different types of Systems by getting the feel for them dependent on our individual needs. Systems in any business are a MUST HAVE. If you want to sell in the future or employ staff the appropriate system will be necessary for your success. Find out what you need and get support from within the group to understand them.
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 12 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skill set;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $20 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.