CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs – ‘Why and How a Virtual Assistant can save you money and time’ – Tues 17 October
THEME: ‘Why and How a Virtual Assistant can save you money and time’
This week we will be discussing ‘Why and How a Virtual Assistant can save you money and time’. Do you find that the menial, repetitious and easy jobs are getting you down? This is normal for everyone in business. Our skillsets vary dependent on who we are. If you can’t afford to employ or pay high wages, there is a way that you can get what you need easily to grow your business. Come and find out how
We meet at S-Bar Cafe, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield 9.15am-11.15am
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners
Each group will have no more than 12 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skillset;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $20 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.