CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
June Theme – Face-to-Face & On-Line Relationship Building
THEME: ‘HOW to actually network. The DO’s and DON’Ts. – Tues 26th June
Learning how to network is one of the hardest things if you have not been fortunate enough to really understand the do’s and don’ts that can either make or break you. These are fundamental but I still find that most people do not recognise they are missing the most important ingredients of all.
We meet at S-Bar Cafe, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield 9.15am-11.15am
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 12 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skillset;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $20 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.