CALL 0414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs –‘APPS and how they can support’ – Tuesday 21 November
THEME: ‘APPS and how they can support’
This week we will be discussing ‘Apps support my business to grow’.
We all use a mobile phone and encounter apps as someone tells us about something or we discover ourselves what is out there thought the App Store. Every weeks I hear about new apps that can or could have saved me many hours in the past. This is a session to SHARE the apps we use so that others can move forward faster as a result.
Come and find out how!
We meet at S-Bar Cafe, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield 9.15am-11.15am
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 12 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skillset;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $20 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.