CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
‘MasterMinding is 100% Better Than Networking’
Are you looking for a group of like-minded people who can help you grow your business?
This FREE evening is for:
Entrepreneurs and decision makers who have come out of corporate and find that it is not as easy as it looked …business managers /owners/ entrepreneurs who have been in business for some years and need an independent ‘Board of Directors’ and/or someone needing to be kept accountable with support to move to the next level OR people wanting to personally develop themselves so it is easier to go to the next level.
WHEN: Wednesday, August 8, 2018
TIME: 5:30pm – 7.00pm (Coffee afterwards)
VENUE: Bulimba Library, Meeting Room 2, 219 Oxford Rd, Bulimba (Cnr Oxford St & Riding Rd)
Make 2018 and 2019 YOUR most awesome year!
A MasterMind Group is more than going to a networking event. It is a 6 month commitment for you to grow your business with the support and help of your ‘board of directors’.
Discover how to create a better business by using our MasterMinding Success formula to :
* Grow your business and your life
* Gain new business referrals
* Double or triple your business bottom line
* Collaborate and create joint ventures
* Create your own advisory board of directors
* Be kept accountable
* Learn about Emotional Intelligence
* Discover the power of profiling
* Removing roadblocks that stop you from growing
* Develop your business to where you want to be
* Share skills and resources
* Open to a whole brain thinking
* Business coaching/mentoring combined
* Learn what to do next when you and your business grow
* Maintain confidentiality in your group
* Get only the results that count
* Meet past participants who can tell you their experiences.
Attendees will be taken through a process of understanding the benefits, outcomes and experiences achieved in one of Jennie Gorman’s Business MasterMind Groups.
More info: BusinessMasterMindGroups
Have questions about ‘MasterMinding is 100% Better Than Networking’ FREE INTRO?
Contact Jennie Gorman 0414 278 344