Reviewed By Tan-Ja
If you were given $2000 cold hard cash during a seminar, how would you feel?
Hitesh Mohnal handed over $2000 to participants of his most recent seminar at the Plugged-In Series 101 on Thursday. Why? He wanted to let people identify their feelings when they had a large amount of money in their hands. They then had to work out why they felt the way they did. It was a great introduction and had people engaged from the beginning.
During his seminar, Hitesh injected practical advice, knowledgeable information and a great sense of humour.
Hitesh covered a range of topics around cash flow and business dollars during his seminar presentation, and participants were able to walk away with strategies they would normally pay hundreds of dollars for.
Takeaway Tips Provided by Hitesh Mohanlal included:
1. Look At Your Figures MORE Than Once a Year – Which means look at your figures once a month, not just at tax time with your accountant once a year. Not only look at your figures, but analyse them as well. Hitesh gave some brilliant strategies to use when conducting an analysis through very informative handouts.
2. Consider Looking at Your Figures With an External Person – This could be a bookkeeping service or an accountant. Whoever it is, it will be an expert who can help you decipher your figures.
3. Concentrate on the Profit – When looking at cash balances, do so daily, and look at your figures weekly. All your figures will tell you a story.
4. Be Mentally Aware of Your Success Drivers – Hitesh took us through a very good exercise where we identified our success drivers. We wrote them down and in the Plugged-In Series, 102, Hitesh will take us through an activity showing which is the best for making money.
5. Be a Business, Not a Charity – Remember that you set yourself up to be a business. Which means you set out to make money, not give it away. At some point, you will make a financial contribution to humanity, but that will be a conscious decision. Don’t be a charity Hitesh reminded us why we were in business in the first place.
Hitesh presented the seminar information in an easy to follow format while keeping the audience engaged. His presentation was interactive and Hitesh’s follow up workshop in a fortnight is designed to be even more so.
On Thursday, 21st May, 2015, Hitesh will present the workshop,
“Understanding the Importance of Strategic Direction & Planning to Unlock Massive Profit Potential”
In his powerful presentation, Hitesh will show you:
- How to identify your WHY?
- How to run a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities & Threats) Analysis – it is easy when you know how.
- How to find out which of the 12 Success Drivers you are and which is best for making money.
- How to Find the Niche Market that works for you.
- How to identify the blockages that are holding you back.
- How to complete your own Business Strategy Questionnaire which you can take away and use in your own business
Hitesh Mohanlal is a Chartered Accountant and Australia’s No.1 Business Growth Strategist. He has worked with over 3,500 businesses in the last 15 years to help them increase their PROFIT by up to 2000%.
There are only a limited number of places in the workshop on Thursday 21 May, so book early to avoid disappointment. The small investment of $137 is guaranteed to help you unlock your profit potential and show you how much more you can potentially earn once you understand your money.
BOOK HERE, or to find out more, contact Jennie Gorman on 0414 278 344.