CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
March Theme – Time Management
‘WHO can help me with my time management?’ – Tues 12th March – Verandah on Racecourse, 30 Racecourse Rd, Hamilton – 9.15am-11.30am
Once we understand that we need some support it is easier to work out who can help us put systems in that work for us and our business individually. We are all different personality styles so the systems we use will be very dependent on that factor. Who and what are you lacking?
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 18 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skill set;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $25 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.