CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
February Theme – Business Systems
BUSINESS POWER HOURs – ‘WHEN & WHERE do I get to understand and create better systems?’ – Tues 19th February – VENUE: Verandah on Racecourse, 30 Racecourse Road, Hamilton 9.15am-11.15am
As we will have already talked about what systems are, why you need them and the different types of systems over the last couple of weeks it is now time to think about WHEN & WHERE you can get the right one for you and your business. It is time to become aware of the small print and what is best for your needs. Be supported by our members to get the best for your needs..
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 18 participants maximum. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting. Please do not just turn up.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skill set;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $20 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.