CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
July Theme – Q & A on Different Areas of Business
THEME – ‘What does Admin & Operational Procedures mean?’ – Tues 10th July
Admin and Operations are the set up and basic mechanics of your business. The ‘what’ and the ‘how’ of everything. This is where Systems come into play and the sooner you start getting these happening the better. Let’s talk and build on the Systems we discussed in May and start looking at what you need to do to make this happen.
We meet at S-Bar Cafe, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield 9.15am-11.15am
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 12 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skill set;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $20 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.