CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
April Theme – Networking by building relationships
Relationship building takes time but it is the best way to build your small business into a strong brand. By understanding what it is and why you need to learn to do it properly is a gift for you and your future contacts/clients. Not everyone is your client, but everyone can become your raving fan!
Each week this month we will learn a new skill or two to help us understand the importance of building a solid network.
BREAKFAST MENU offered: let me know what you want to drink and which number for food on the Facebook page
#1 = 1 egg & bacon on toast (Poached, scrambled, fried)
#2 = 2 eggs on toast (Poached, scrambled, fried)
#3 = 1 x Banana Bread
#4 = Vegan, Bread Free
PLUS type of Tea or Coffee required.
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 18 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skill set;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $25 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.