CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
April Theme – Networking by building relationships
BUSINESS POWER HOURs – ‘Learn good networking SKILLS’ – Tues 30th April – Verandah on Racecourse, 30 Racecourse Rd, Hamilton 9.15am-11.30am
The basic skills for building good relationships in business are simple if you know how! Unfortunately, these are not what most people understand. Knowing when, where and how to use these skills is important for all future growth. Love the people by using the right skills and they will love you in return.
Each week this month we will learn a new skill or two to help us understand the importance of building a solid network.
BREAKFAST MENU offered: let me know what you want to drink and which number for food on the Facebook page
#1 = 1 egg & bacon on toast (Poached, scrambled, fried)
#2 = 2 eggs on toast (Poached, scrambled, fried)
#3 = 1 x Banana Bread
#4 = Vegan, Bread Free
PLUS type of Tea or Coffee required.
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 18 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skill set;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $25 fee gives you breakfast and a drink PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.