CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
January Theme – 2019 Creation
BUSINESS POWER HOURs – ‘Is Our Planning for 2019 in Place?’ – Tues 29th January – S-Bar Café, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield. 9.15am-11.15am
By now you hopefully are clear and have clarity around what you want for 2019. The world is your oyster if you are prepared to do what you need to do to make it happen. Remember, it is your business and you are the one who has to start actioning. Let’s look at the steps you need to take.
We meet at S-Bar Cafe, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield 9.15am-11.15am
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 12 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skill set;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $20 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.