CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
AUGUST Theme – The Importance of Mindset
BUSINESS POWER HOURs – ‘HOW’– Tues 21st August – S-Bar Café, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield. 9.15am-11.15am
Often people ask HOW do we change our mindset? Dependent on the experiences we have had in life, and owing to the environment we have experienced, our mindset is a reflection of where we are at this moment in time. If our mindset, resulting from negativity in life is not serving us well, changing the thought patterns is how we move forward. This takes time and practice. We can all do this if we want something different, especially if we have been a victim to our circumstances. The first step is asking to be shown the way.
We meet at S-Bar Cafe, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield 9.15am-11.15am
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 12 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skill set;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $20 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.