CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
OCTOBER Theme – People Skills
BUSINESS POWER HOURs – ‘HOW do we put these skills to better use?’ – Tues 23rd October – S-Bar Café, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield. 9.15am-11.15am
Once we have learned and understood the skills we need to improve in a particular area of our business, we need to put them into practice. Sometimes the skills for each area is quite different owing to the different personalities associated with each area. Let’s look at how some of these can be improved.
We meet at S-Bar Cafe, 742 Sandgate Road, Clayfield 9.15am-11.15am
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 12 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skill set;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $20 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.