CALL 0414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
POWER HOURs Group
March Theme – Time Management
BUSINESS POWER HOURs – ‘HOW do I implement my time management strategies?’ – Tues 26th March – Verandah on Racecourse, 30 Racecourse Rd, Hamilton 9.15am-11.30am
Let’s now discuss the actual setting up of some good time management rules. By now if you have been here all month you will have some clarity around your own challenges in being time productive. We can help and support each other by getting an accountability buddy too.
BREAKFAST MENU offered: let me know which number you want on the Facebook page
#1 = 1 egg & bacon on toast (Poached, scrambled, fried)
#2 = 2 eggs on toast (Poached, scrambled, fried)
#3 = 1 x Banana Bread
#4 = Vegan, Bread Free
PLUS type of Tea or Coffee required.
POWER HOURs is a weekly themed meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 18 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skillset;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The $25 fee gives you morning tea of tea/coffee/drink and something savoury or sweet to eat PLUS a group of people who can support you to grow your business and through your challenges.
We look forward to having you with us.