CALL +61 414-278-344 or EMAIL Jennie NOW!
APRIL – #102 ‘Getting CLARITY in My Business by Building Strong Foundations’
Monday 16th April
Venue : Bulimba Library, Cnr Riding Rd & Oxford St, Bulimba.
Time: 9.30am – 1pm
If your foundations are not rock solid, your business will fail with time. Every brick needs to be in place and very secure. As small business owners we need to be risk takers, boundary pushers and just do what has to be done to achieve our dreams. Without CLARITY your business will become more difficult.
You will have the opportunity to explore further from the last presentation and put some of these concepts you have heard about into practice. We will be looking into the what, who, when, where and how of setting these processes up to make them a reality in your business.
These basic areas of business are quite foreign to most people in the first stages of business.
These are all very simple procedures, but without the understanding of their importance, they tend not to be set in place by many business owners.
The 6 things we will cover to support you to create and get clarity on:
- the steps you need to take commencing with your WHY;
- being able to explain WHAT is your business in a few sentences;
- knowing WHO you need to put around you in the way of skills and support;
- understanding WHEN and WHERE your business will happen;
- creating and knowing the HOW to make it happen;
- having a clear written Vision and Mission for your future.
I want you to walk away with clarity and a workbook that will support you to look further into your businesses future.