POWER HOURs – ‘Difficult Customers’ – Tues 5 September
THEME: ‘Difficult Customers’ – Tues 5 September
This week we will be discussing HOW to handle those difficult customers who sometimes bring us grief. Bring your challenges and let’s discuss alternative ways of handling and keeping our customers happy.
POWER HOURs is a weekly meeting between serious business owners wishing to support and be supported by other business owners looking for help in regards to each others business challenges. The event is brainstorming on each challenge and discussion on what is happening in the marketplace for small business owners.
Each group will have no more than 12 participants. Once that number is reached, the group closes for that meeting.
By attending Power Hours you will:
- Network with other business people;
- Never be lonely again, find your tribe;
- Brings unconscious questions to the fore as a result of the conversation;
- Learn new skill sets for your business;
- Understand yours and others challenges;
- Discover the importance of being authentic and REAL;
- Learn the importance of accountability;
- Show and support others with your skillset;
- Gain better networking skills;
- All taken in a relaxed and informal surroundings.
BOOKINGS essential. The cost to attend is $20. One tea/coffee/drink and sweet/savoury food is part of the morning.
We look forward to having you with us.