Relationship Building & Understanding the Ladder of Loyalty
One-on-One & Group Mentoring with Jennie Gorman
What clients are saying about the Connexions Unlimited Mentoring
I would just like to say the biggest THANK YOU for the 'Create 2012 to be what I want..' session that you gave Debbie & I on the 16th of Feb this year. The goal setting was great fun, but more importantly breaking our goals down to the next 3 months. I am very excited to say that I have already achieved ALL 5 goals (at 3 weeks!) and I am on track to achieving the 6 month goals within the next 8 weeks!
You are amazing in your delivery, your ability to have us create our visions in our minds, write them down & achieve them. I cannot thank you enough & yes 2012 is going to be everything that I create! Lisa Johnston, www.lisabuysyourhouse.com
Why have a mentor?
Do you :
- Find it difficult to understand and learn what skills you need to build good sound relationships?
- Want the opportunity to do one-on-one sessions to hone in on the necessary skills for your particular business?
- Understand what the Ladder of Loyalty is all about so you can create joint ventures?
- Wish you had more/some advocates and who are they?
- Need more clients?
- Wish to make some good solid relationships but don’t know how or where to find them?
- Want the opportunity to be introduced to the ‘right’ people?
- Need help to organize a database, business cards, functions, referrals etc.?
- Want to understand the what, why, where and how of networking?
If the answer to any of the above is YES, why not organize some mentoring with Jennie, ‘The People Connector’ to find out how you can be a successful networker / relationship builder / word of mouth marketer and make your clients advocates?
- Learn skills that you weren’t even aware that you need to network;
- Get connected where it will make a different to your business;
- Meet people who can give you particular and necessary skills you don’t yet have;
- Find out what are the best groups to join for your type of business and personality;
- Understand everything about networking that will move your business forward;
- Find out how to become a NetWeaver, rather than a networker!
"I created my business Balance Central in 2009 and about 18 months later I discovered something called Networking. When I started out I soon realised that I really didn’t know a lot about what it takes to be an effective Networker. It was at my second networking event that I met Jennie and she gave me 2 very important pieces of information that I still use now. They were – always go to a new Networking event twice and Brisbane is very small – do things in the right way and you will flourish – do them the wrong way and you will not survive. It made me realise that I didn’t know what the right way was but I did recognise that Jennie did know what the right way was. Jennie is genuinely interested in guiding people on how to network effectively and how to build strong relationships. I very quickly found some of the groups that Jennie was facilitating and I am now on the road to being an effective relationship builder. I see Jennie as a mentor as she is an active educator. When you are in Jennie’s presence you get to see what a great Networker should look, act and think like. Every time I am with Jennie I learn something new. Thank you Jennie for educating me on being genuine and most importantly listening to what others need. I look forward to our continuing journey." Chris Wildeboer, Balance Central "I did one-on-one mentoring with Jennie Gorman in 2010. I highly recommend it for small business owners, whether you are either starting out or find you are in a rut and overwhelmed at the idea of working your business out. If sometimes you get the feeling it’s just too hard, your solution is to enrol in Jennie’s Mentoring Sessions. It is the first step you need to take. Through working with Jennie and her vast business knowledge and experience she was able to guide me in the direction to identify how I wanted my business to grow. All I can say is, this is definitely not one to be missed!!!" Gail Timms, Energisus “I found the session with Jennie very informative. She has a wealth and lifetime of information that she will provide to you. I will definitely be using her again. She helps you to clarify your goals and puts you into contact with people who will help make them happen”. Mark – Psychologist Mentoring Packages: From one hour through to on-going one and a half hour sessions – to be held on a regular basis. This gives you the opportunity to hone the skills each week for better learning.